Honeywell S8610U3009 Intermittent Pilot Control
List Price: $256.52 Sale Price: $176.94
Honeywell S8610U3009 Intermittent Pilot Control. Field service replacement for most Honeywell, Robertshaw, Johnson, and UTEC (HSC) Intermittent Pilot Ignition Modules. Provides electronic control of most intermittent pilot ignition systems used on gas-fired furnaces, boilers, and other heating appliances. This module is a universal replacement and has replaced over 300 Honeywell part numbers.
Please note: THIS ITEM IS NOT RETURNABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
• Provides ignition sequence, flame monitoring and safety shutoff for intermittent pilot central furnaces and heating appliances.
• Provides 100 percent pilot gas shutoff if pilot fails to light; after 6-minute delay, trial for ignition is repeated. Ignition trial/delay sequence is repeated until the appliance lights or call for heat is removed.
• For use with Natural or LP gas.
• For use in single rod or dual rod/remote sense applications. Includes relay contacts for use with any intermittent pilot gas control string with maximum 1.0A pilot or 2.0A main valve rating; Honeywell VR8204, VR8304 or VR8345M combination gas control recommended.
• Functional equivalent of S86, S8600, S8600M1005, S8610 and S90 modules.
• Includes spark cable adapters to allow field replacement of both Honeywell and competitive controls without replacing existing spark cable.
Replaces: S8600A S8600B S8600F S8600H S8600M S8610A S8610B S8610F S8610H S8660D S8670D S8600M4009 S8600H1006 SERIES MODULES
Keep Grandma warm by Rebecca Riley (Dana Point CA US)
It was exactly what we needed to repair the furnace economically and avoid having the expense of a Heating and Air-Conditioning Repairman call.
No Heat Blues by Paul Zeien (Genoa City WI US)
Not overly expensive, but in my case the purchase was unneccesary. the new pilot works great and is very good for troubleshooting, since it can blink out codes to direct you to any problem. I had not figured out the problem was only a clogged pilot.
S8610U3009 by pete wiedmeyer (cedar grove wi US)
I received the part in a few days. When I installed it worked flawlessly. Would buy parts from Honeywell again.